
We made our way to the "happiest place on earth" this January for all our January babies birthdays!! I think the boys were the perfect ages for the big DISNEYLAND trip. I was nervous that our vacation was not going to be so fun when the week we were to leave we ended up having a couple of trips to the doctor; removal of stitches out of Tanner's head, baby Teagan's ear infection, and the Thayne's flu...BUT besides a couple a fevers for mom and Tyler along the way we all had so much FUN!! The kids were even pretty awesome on the car ride and we loved watching the outside temperature gauge in the van go from 14 degrees to around the 80 degree mark. It was perfect and can't wait to visit again!!!


All the kid-a-roos with their big "Bug" eyes on...getting ready to watch the "Bug Life 3D movie".
My brother Ryan and his 3 kids , my aunt Jo and her granddaughter Ariana, and my mom and dad all came along....which made it really fun and less tiring...7 adults to 8 kids! Thanks to you guys for all the fun and all the help with our boys - We love you!!!

Tyler, Mckaylee. Thayne, Jaycee, Tanner, Ariana, and MICKEY!!!


Our Family on Splash Mountain!!

Such a cute shot of the twins with Tigger!!

Teagan(9 1/2 months) loving having his own seat on the Hungry Caterpillar ride


Bye Disneyland...see you again in a couple of years!!!
Such cute pictures. It looks like they had a great time. I love the screaming picture on Splash Mountain
ReplyDeleteYes I agree, that Splash Mountain picture is the BEST! Made me giggle! Looks like so much fun, now I just need to see the pic. with all the kids sleeping on their dinner plates!
ReplyDelete