CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Love of Brothers

Thayne Andrew
So excited to come to the hospital to hold his new baby brother. "I just can't wait for him to eat applesauce and crawl"


Tanner Jay
Tanner wasn't quite sure of another baby in the beginning but has turned into such a great helper and "protector" of his brother. Cute smile Tanner, Teagan not so happy.

Tyler Brayden
He loves, loves this Teagan baby. "I just want to kiss him all the time"

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute loving on Teagan!! It was great to see you last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute! They are going to love them for a really long time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad they are loving the new baby! How fun. I am also SO glad you are going to be blogging more. I love hearing updates on all your boys :)

    ReplyDelete